Saturday, February 28, 2009

eventful


It most certainly has been an eventful week!  Nothing huge and earth shattering.  Just lots of little stuff.   Monday and Tuesday were days spent with nieces and nephews and shopping and coffee.  My kind of days.  Thursday a friend and I went to a bakery auction in Manhattan.  Totally fun.  This place was adorable with tons of charm.  Too bad the cafe and bakery located within didn't quite make it.  Ballet and a visit from the little charlie man rounded out our eventful week.  Perhaps some sewing this weekend yet?  One can hope?  I think my machine may throw a hissy fit because I haven't spent any time with her since Christmas!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sewing machine is going to be jealous of your camera. :)

The Mama said...

I second that fist comment. But then again, I'm jealous of your camera!