Sunday, April 15, 2007

she's here!

After much thought and debate, my Etsy shop is up and running! This was a huge step for me! I have sold very few of my own creations. I have a tendency to give them as gifts or selfishly keep them for myself. But no more! I hope you all like what I have posted.

I have been working on some handbags and baby blankets that should be posted by midweek at the latest. I have always sewed and crafted for purely selfish reasons. It makes me feel good! My loving husband knows that my fabric addiction is far cheaper than therapy! Craft therapy...everyone should try it! Certainly would make the world a more creative place.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your etsy store! I hope it brings you lots of success + fun.

Anonymous said...

congrats heidi! how exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And I agree totally: craft therapy works wonders, and is relatively cheap!

Katie Jean said...

congrats heidi! Hope you have lots of success. Etsy has been on my to do list forever!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You'll have to let me know how it goes. I'm considering it too, but not sure what I'd like to sell...

I'm off to browse now!

Stacy said...

I wish you well! I hope it's very fun and fulfilling. :)

Heidi said...

It's not that hard, is it? I was surprised when I set mine up a few months ago. Good luck with selling your stuff. I've found my sales help support my own crafting habit!

Anonymous said...

how cool! I'm off to check it out now. The wee pouches in your sidebar look very sweet...
good luck, and have fun!

Anonymous said...

What a cool thing to do. You have certainly come a long way on this craft project. I'm proud of you. Does this mean I have to pay for items now?

beki said...

Congrats! Now I'm off to check it out :-)

Unknown said...

Now if I just see some cabana wear in the future....