Friday, October 06, 2006

cutie patootie

Could this be the cutest pregnant person EVER! I think so. We share the same DNA, but I never looked that good pregnant. Its hard for me to see my baby sister getting ready to have her own baby. I keep thinking of how many times I did her hair before school, how she would rag tag along behind Ben and I, and how she has been the best aunt ever. I know she will be an amazing mom. I feel very blessed that God graced me with a sister like Kerry. I have amazing friends, but there will never be anyone like her...my sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does look pretty good. Give her three more months and that basketball is going to get pretty tight.

Tracy said...

Is she really pregnant - or does she just have a ball under that shirt!! She's probably one of "those" that will zip up their size 5 jeans a few weeks after births. ha! so unfair.